Sunday, July 31, 2011

Keeping her busy

Well as you saw last week, it is not a good thing for Shortcake to get bored... One day, to keep her busy, I decided to see how she would do with making a collage. I cut up pieces of construction paper and put some glue on her paper, then showed her how to stick the pieces to her paper.


She loved the glue. It was a major treat for her to get to hold it and do it herself.



"Oh glue, how I love you!"

When they are busy doing this, they cannot be doing this :)

Checking out the finished project. I'm not sure how much she actually enjoyed putting the stickers and papers on as much as she just enjoyed the freedom of playing with the glue stick, but either way it kept her busy for half an hour! I'm pretty sure I actually glued most of the things on the page, but oh well... it still looks good on the frig.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Landon misses his best India friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She misses him too! I still find myself thinking for a split second that you guys are still here when we walk past your road.

    ReplyDelete