Monday, October 31, 2011

Found it!

A few nights ago as I was putting away laundry I noticed that my bottle of foundation was missing from its usual spot on my dresser. I searched high and low all over our bedroom and bathroom thinking I had lost my mind. I hadn't moved it not that I could remember, anyway, I mean the pregnancy brain has been pretty bad so you never know... Anyway, after several minutes of searching and becoming more and more puzzled I walked into the living room to find this:




Yes, it's a masterpiece made by Shortcake. The little sneak had strategically hidden behind the couch where Daddy couldn't see her and thought she was innocently playing with her toys.
The medium: mommy's bottle of foundation
The method: finger painting

The result: one little girl in big trouble!

Sadly I did not have time to get a picture of her face as her Daddy carried her to the shower because it was priceless, think mug shot on a two year old add lots of liquid foundation and you get the idea.

Never a dull moment around here, I tell you!





No comments:

Post a Comment