Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mundane Monday... a little late

I really love being able to chronicle my week with cell phone pictures. It's great for my terrible memory. I'm really bad about friends asking me what I've done this week, or even that day and I totally blank out because I'm so caught up in the moment to moment, chasing around an almost 2 year old! I wouldn't trade it though :)


With her BFF. She loves this stuffed monkey so very adorably much.


Our neighborhood security guard just taking a little snooze.



Ice pops all the way from America, mmmm!








Not sure what she was trying to do, but the following sequence looks like a yoga routine. Meet Shortcake, the yoga instructor:

Ok, let's start off with the cobra. Holding toys in your hands is very helpful.

Move into downward dog...

Cool down.

Done!

Happy Monday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment