Monday, May 30, 2011

Mundane Monday

Strutting her stuff with her sidewalk chalk. I love her, A LOT!


Dear Sandhya, someone loves you a lot! I hope you can pronounce his name, because I can't.


Dumpster across from the park that Shortcake normally plays in every day; the park, not the dumpster. Note the bicycle rickshaw that comes to get the trash and haul it away. Sorry earth, but a lot of my daughter's diapers are probably in there. Cloth just isn't cutting it anymore :(



Learning to play cricket in the park with some friends. These two boys are really sweet and patient with her. They are best friends, the same age, and have the same name. I'm sure it gets confusing!


Little miss INSISTED on putting on her swimsuit before going to have breakfast with friends. Mommy insisted on at least putting a skirt over it. She was not happy. Mommy won.


Here's to finding beauty in everyday life. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment