Sunday, August 14, 2011

Insta... Sunday

Well according to the wisdom of Rebecca Black, I am a couple days late for InstaFriday, "...and Sunday comes afterwaaarrrds." But I figured I would go ahead and do it for 3 reasons:
1. Because I'm a mom, so Friday is no different from any other day, but I'm grateful for that :)
2. Mark's weekend starts on Sunday, so it's almost like Friday, right?
3. It's my blog; my rules apply; InstaFriday on Sunday is allowed!

Aquarium at a local mall. Shortcake was very entertained.

She picked out her entire outfit... We figured she must be showing some love for all the K-staters on our team.


Our local "Kinko's"


Kiddie ride at the mall. She wasn't all that impressed with the actual ride part. She preferred to just sit in the driver's seat and pretend to drive without the ride even being on.


In India, pharmacies are called, "Chemists." This is my favorite and it's close to our house.

Our front gate is padlocked, as is the front door of our house when we are gone, really! She is absolutely fascinated by locks and keys. We have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't lose any important ones.

Made a trip to a local hardware store to buy some chicken wire to make one of these.Pictures and post about it to follow.

And last, but certainly not least, look who's coming to town. Right down the street from us might I add? Welcome to the neighborhood, Pops!

life rearranged



No comments:

Post a Comment