Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Breaking and entering...

We have been victims, if not of breaking, of entering at least...
A few mornings ago as I was getting Shortcake up for the morning I noticed a little "visitor" in her room. Something was moving over by her bathroom door. My first thought was, "mouse!" Then as I looked closer I realize the "mouse" didn't have any fur. It was frog. I do not kid! I grabbed my broom and opened the front door for the sequel of this post.


Here's our little friend in the middle of my dining room floor.



And again once we got him safely outside.

Just in case you aren't already impressed with my safe and effective reptile broom removal skills, let me add that the entire time I was holding a 26lb. two year old in one hand and a broom in the other. She wanted so much to get down and play with Mr. Frog, but I knew that wouldn't end well for anyone. Sorry Shortcake, no pet reptiles in your future, even ones that literally drop in on you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment